Singapore – Viacom International Media Networks Asia, a division of Viacom Inc., and Star Cruises, one of the leading cruise lines in Asia-Pacific, have announced an expanded strategic partnership to launch the first-ever “Nickelodeon At Sea” cruises in Asia for the upcoming year-end school holidays on SuperStar Virgo and SuperStar Libra from 11 November to 30 December.
Co-sponsored by Mondial Assistance, the series of 55 “Nickelodeon At Sea” cruises will kick off exclusively aboard the SuperStar Virgo from Singapore and SuperStar Libra from Penang in Malaysia respectively.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 78 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 55 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020