CNN has appointed Ann Chu as Director – Partner Solutions Group, CNN Advertising Sales Asia Pacific. Based in Hong Kong and reporting to William Hsu, Vice President, CNN Advertising Sales Asia Pacific, Chu will be responsible for generating and managing sponsorship opportunities and projects across the region.
Chu began her career at CNN writing and producing for award-winning programmes including CNN Today and BizAsia. She was most recently the Executive Director of CNN Broadcast Sales and Affiliate Relations, responsible for managing sales and support of the network’s broadcast services to networks across the region.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020