ABS-CBN’s primetime drama series Walang Hanggan (The Eternal) hits a record-high 44% audience share or a 44.5% TV ratings last June 25 across urban and rural areas in the Philippines, according to audience research group Kantar Media.
Walang Hanggan, which is now on its extended season, features a tale of three generations of characters caught in the intricate web of love, revenge, sacrifice, and deception. It highlights ABS-CBN’s creative excellence in producing content that answers the needs and aspirations of Filipino audiences.
The show features a powerhouse cast led by some of the country’s most popular and award-winning actors and actresses from different decades, including Coco Martin, Julia Montes, Richard Gomez, Dawn Zulueta, Susan Roces, Helen Gamboa, Rita Avila, Eddie Gutierrez and Joel Torre.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 103 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020