Beijing – Youku Inc., in partnership with China’s top satellite TV stations and music studios, has produced Legendary Me, an online talent show that aims to highlight and promote grassroot talents from among the site’s viewer base.
The show will feature a panel of judges from 10 Chinese satellite TV stations – Hunan Satellite, Dragon, Zhejiang Satellite, Shandong Satellite, Anhui Satellite, Tianjin Satellite, Liaoning Satellite, Jiangxi Satellite, Guangxi Satellite, and Shenzhen Satellite – and 10 top record labels – Warner Music Group, Rock Records and Tapes, Sony Music, Enlight Media, Typhoon Group, Seed, Ocean Butterflies, H. Brothers Music, Yuehua Music, and Grand Entertainment.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020