Beijing – Youku Inc., in partnership with China’s top satellite TV stations and music studios, has produced Legendary Me, an online talent show that aims to highlight and promote grassroot talents from among the site’s viewer base.
The show will feature a panel of judges from 10 Chinese satellite TV stations – Hunan Satellite, Dragon, Zhejiang Satellite, Shandong Satellite, Anhui Satellite, Tianjin Satellite, Liaoning Satellite, Jiangxi Satellite, Guangxi Satellite, and Shenzhen Satellite – and 10 top record labels – Warner Music Group, Rock Records and Tapes, Sony Music, Enlight Media, Typhoon Group, Seed, Ocean Butterflies, H. Brothers Music, Yuehua Music, and Grand Entertainment.
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 58 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 53 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Keshet International completes sales for ‘Line In The Sand’ 41 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- Vizrt offers cloud solutions for Thailand storytellers through partnership with AIS Business and VMware 38 views | posted on June 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020