Beijing – Youku Inc., in partnership with China’s top satellite TV stations and music studios, has produced Legendary Me, an online talent show that aims to highlight and promote grassroot talents from among the site’s viewer base.
The show will feature a panel of judges from 10 Chinese satellite TV stations – Hunan Satellite, Dragon, Zhejiang Satellite, Shandong Satellite, Anhui Satellite, Tianjin Satellite, Liaoning Satellite, Jiangxi Satellite, Guangxi Satellite, and Shenzhen Satellite – and 10 top record labels – Warner Music Group, Rock Records and Tapes, Sony Music, Enlight Media, Typhoon Group, Seed, Ocean Butterflies, H. Brothers Music, Yuehua Music, and Grand Entertainment.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 73 views | posted on March 4, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 44 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 38 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020