Venevision, TBS Service sign deal to bring Eva Luna to Japan
Miami – Venevision International and TBS Service, an affiliate company of Tokyo Broadcasting System Holdings (TBS), have announced a deal to bring a the award-winning telenovela Eva Luna to Japan, where it will be available for television broadcast as well in multiple digital platforms. TBS’s satellite Pay-TV channel TBS Channel is scheduled to broadcast the series starting in August.
“This marks the first time TBS has purchased and programmed a Latin telenovela in its accomplished 60-year history,” said Cesar Diaz, Vice President of Sales of Venevision International.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020