Venevision, TBS Service sign deal to bring Eva Luna to Japan
Miami – Venevision International and TBS Service, an affiliate company of Tokyo Broadcasting System Holdings (TBS), have announced a deal to bring a the award-winning telenovela Eva Luna to Japan, where it will be available for television broadcast as well in multiple digital platforms. TBS’s satellite Pay-TV channel TBS Channel is scheduled to broadcast the series starting in August.
“This marks the first time TBS has purchased and programmed a Latin telenovela in its accomplished 60-year history,” said Cesar Diaz, Vice President of Sales of Venevision International.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 65 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 49 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020