Turner partners BlueArk to launch Toonix online game
Hong Kong – Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific Inc. has partnered with leading South Korean game developer BlueArk Global to create a multi-platform social game featuring the Toonix, Cartoon Network’s loveable online avatars.
In the game, players or “planeteers” go forth with a mission to save the Toonix universe by transforming lifeless planets into flourishing, sustainable communities. The fully customisable game also allow planeteers to design their own Toonix worlds, build rich reserves of natural resources and volunteer for mini missions to rescue other Toonix.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020