Turner partners BlueArk to launch Toonix online game
Hong Kong – Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific Inc. has partnered with leading South Korean game developer BlueArk Global to create a multi-platform social game featuring the Toonix, Cartoon Network’s loveable online avatars.
In the game, players or “planeteers” go forth with a mission to save the Toonix universe by transforming lifeless planets into flourishing, sustainable communities. The fully customisable game also allow planeteers to design their own Toonix worlds, build rich reserves of natural resources and volunteer for mini missions to rescue other Toonix.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020