Survey shows viewers highly value FOX, National Geographic Channel brands
FOX International Channels (FIC)’s FOX and National Geographic Channel (NGC) are the two biggest channels in its portfolio receiving a high level of brand satisfaction and viewer loyalty, according to a recent survey by Millward Brown Optimor, the creator of the widely-cited BrandZ study of Brand Strength and Value.
The large-scale consumer study was conducted in 12 markets with 14,000 respondents, both current and potential Pay-TV subscribers, in Europe, Asia and Latin America, earlier this year. It aims to measure consumer satisfaction with Pay-TV services, understand their motivations to subscribe, and gauge levels of brand strength for various Pay-TV brands.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 36 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020