Beverly Hills – Starz has announced that the upcoming season of the international hit series Spartacus will be the conclusion of the saga, with new sets that will include the construction of a full city, a Roman Villa, and the scene of the epic battle along the Appian Way.
Having a visual style that is unique to television, the franchise has amassed both critical and popular acclaim to become the most successful series on the network and one of the highest rated programs in all of cable television. The more than six million viewers weekly for the saga’s last season Spartacus: Vengeance sets the bar even higher for the final season, which is highly anticipated with much excitement for an epic conclusion.
The international success has led to global licensing for a variety of rights, including authentic prop replicas, publishing, soundtracks, motion comic books, and trading cards, to name a few. In the US and abroad, the DVDs continue to be one of the most popular titles sold at all major retailers, appearing in the top ten of all TV titles sold.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020