London – Shine International today announced the introduction of an office in Singapore, building the company’s presence in the Asia Pacific region.
The sales and distribution arm of Shine Group have appointed Jeeyoung Lee as Director North and Southeast Asia and Jacqueline Tan to the role of Sales Manager, effective June 2012.
Both will report directly to Matthew Ashcroft, Shine International’s Sydney-based Senior Vice President of the Asia-Pacific region, which covers Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India, Pan Asia, Korea,The Philippines and Indonesia.
Lee joins from Viacom International Media Networks, where she was responsible for international programme sales. Lee has also served at CJ Entertainment & Media as Head of Global Business Development and Mnet Media as Senior Manager, Programming and Global Business. Tan has worked in senior sales executive roles at Shell Eastern Petroleum and Viacom.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 325 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 54 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 47 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 40 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020