Jerusalem – SatLink Communications Ltd is opening a new office in Singapore, in line with its strategy to expand its reach and provide a gateway for broadcasters, enterprises and telecoms operators into and out of Asia. Rajeev Kaushik, the newly appointed director of sales for Asia, will be heading the business development activities in the region.
SatLink will be using its strategic location in the Middle East to provide broadcasters and content owners with the ability to deliver Asian content to Europe, Africa, Middle East and Americas. The satellite company operates two Multi Channel per Carrier platforms on the AsiaSat 5 C-band satellite, delivering content for tier-1 international and news broadcasters to Asian pay-TV markets.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020