Jerusalem – SatLink Communications Ltd is opening a new office in Singapore, in line with its strategy to expand its reach and provide a gateway for broadcasters, enterprises and telecoms operators into and out of Asia. Rajeev Kaushik, the newly appointed director of sales for Asia, will be heading the business development activities in the region.
SatLink will be using its strategic location in the Middle East to provide broadcasters and content owners with the ability to deliver Asian content to Europe, Africa, Middle East and Americas. The satellite company operates two Multi Channel per Carrier platforms on the AsiaSat 5 C-band satellite, delivering content for tier-1 international and news broadcasters to Asian pay-TV markets.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 54 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020