Singapore –One of the highlights for BroadcastAsia 2012 includes a new Over-the-Top (OTT) – aimed at addressing the delivery of content and reaching out to a new generation of audiences through PCs and mobile devices like tablets, smartphones and netbooks. A special showcase on the OTT business model and proposition will also be presented in collaboration with exhibitors Axon, EVS, Magna, Sony, Switchmedia and XOR Media (formerly known as Seachange), and with Sony Pictures Television Networks Asia and StarHub, the Official Broadcaster of UEFA Euro 2012, providing content.
BroadcastAsia 2012, to be held from June 19 – 22, provides a platform for professionals across the region to meet and discuss the latest broadcast technology trends and market developments, as well as feature revolutionary new products.
BroadcastAsia 2012 will have a larger cinematography/film/production zone, offering visitors an exclusive look at the latest technologies, trends and products in a wide spectrum of functions from 3D, HD, animation and visual effects, and camera and lenses, to production and post production software. It will also feature the Southeast Asian Debut of Blackmagic Design’s Cinema Camera and the Teranex 2D Processor.
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 98 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 64 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020