Singapore –One of the highlights for BroadcastAsia 2012 includes a new Over-the-Top (OTT) – aimed at addressing the delivery of content and reaching out to a new generation of audiences through PCs and mobile devices like tablets, smartphones and netbooks. A special showcase on the OTT business model and proposition will also be presented in collaboration with exhibitors Axon, EVS, Magna, Sony, Switchmedia and XOR Media (formerly known as Seachange), and with Sony Pictures Television Networks Asia and StarHub, the Official Broadcaster of UEFA Euro 2012, providing content.
BroadcastAsia 2012, to be held from June 19 – 22, provides a platform for professionals across the region to meet and discuss the latest broadcast technology trends and market developments, as well as feature revolutionary new products.
BroadcastAsia 2012 will have a larger cinematography/film/production zone, offering visitors an exclusive look at the latest technologies, trends and products in a wide spectrum of functions from 3D, HD, animation and visual effects, and camera and lenses, to production and post production software. It will also feature the Southeast Asian Debut of Blackmagic Design’s Cinema Camera and the Teranex 2D Processor.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,888 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 58 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 49 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 47 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020