Singapore – NDS has announced that they will be providing Astro with an advanced user interface, supporting the launch of an enhanced video on demand (VOD) service as part of the Astro B.yond platform.
As there is demand for VOD service and increasing penetration of broadband in Malaysia, Astro has chosen to upgrade their VOD service to enable advanced functionality, including the ability to purchase previously broadcast programmes, whole series, or access subscription-based VOD services through a more advanced and user-friendly user interface.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 105 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020