MEASAT to deliver live broadcast of Euro 2012 to Brunei
Kuala Lumpur – MEASAT Satellite Systems Sdn. Bhd. has announced a capacity deal with MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems (ASTRO) to carry the UEFA European Football Championship 2012 (Euro 2012) live for Brunei via the MEASAT-3 satellite. The Euro 2012 contribution service is being provided to Radio Television Brunei (RTB) via MEASAT Teleport and Broadcast Centre throughout the whole tournament.
The Euro 2012, the 14th edition of European Championship for national football teams organised by UEFA, is being hosted by Poland and Ukraine between 8 June and 1 July. It is the first time that either nation has hosted the tournament.
“MEASAT is delighted to provide satellite capacity to distribute the Euro 2012 feed in the region,” said Jarod Lopez, Senior Director, Sales and Marketing, MEASAT. “Euro 2012 joins other world-class sporting events on the MEASAT fleet of satellites.”
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 32 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 31 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020