London – KidsCo, the international children’s channel, has announced that it has commissioned a short-form series with Australia’s Matchbox Pictures, the award-winning Australian TV and film production company. The short-form series will air internationally in early 2013 across all KidsCo territories with the series developed in collaboration with Australian actress, comedian and writer, Julie Eckersley, and the creators of the untitled series, Troy and Zara Swindells-Grose.
Additionally, KidsCo has also acquired from the Australian Children’s Television Foundation (ACTF), the rights to both series one and two of Matchbox Pictures’ My Place. Both series will broadcast in the second half of 2012 on KidsCo across Eastern Europe and Asia, featuring 26×22 minute episodes. The series has recently won the Best Non-Animated or Mixed Series at the 2012 Kidscreen Awards and was also selected as a finalist at the Prix Jeunesse International 2012 Awards.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 103 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020