London – KidsCo, the international children’s channel, has announced that it has commissioned a short-form series with Australia’s Matchbox Pictures, the award-winning Australian TV and film production company. The short-form series will air internationally in early 2013 across all KidsCo territories with the series developed in collaboration with Australian actress, comedian and writer, Julie Eckersley, and the creators of the untitled series, Troy and Zara Swindells-Grose.
Additionally, KidsCo has also acquired from the Australian Children’s Television Foundation (ACTF), the rights to both series one and two of Matchbox Pictures’ My Place. Both series will broadcast in the second half of 2012 on KidsCo across Eastern Europe and Asia, featuring 26×22 minute episodes. The series has recently won the Best Non-Animated or Mixed Series at the 2012 Kidscreen Awards and was also selected as a finalist at the Prix Jeunesse International 2012 Awards.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 40 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020