Gaumont Int’l Television to produce new series based on iconic character “Barbarella”
London – Gaumont International Television, the production and distribution studio based in Los Angeles and part of the European-based motion picture studio Gaumont, has announced that the company is teaming with Drive helmer Nicolas Refn and Martha De Laurentiis to bring the iconic character “Barbarella” to the small screen.
The series will be based on the character created by Jean-Claude Forest and made famous in the 1968 film of the same name starring Jane Fonda. Nicolas Refn will direct and executive produce the series alongside Martha De Laurentiis. Co-Executive Producers are Julien Forest & Jean-Marc Lofficier.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 81 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 41 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 41 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020