ESPN STAR Sports and ESPN International announce agreement for ICC Events and Champions League Twenty20 for the Caribbean through 2015
Singapore – ESPN International has entered into a cricket distribution agreement for the Caribbean with ESPN STAR Sports (ESS) for International Cricket Council (ICC) events and the Champions League Twenty20 through 2015. The announcement was made by Bernard Stewart, vice president, ESPN Caribbean and Maritime Media.
The ICC agreement is a four-year deal from 2012 to 2015 and covers several ICC events, including the global showpiece of the cricket calendar, the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup in Australia and New Zealand. ICC programming will be presented on two ESPN Caribbean television networks – ESPN Caribbean and ESPN 2 Caribbean – and on ESPNPlay.com, the region’s recently launched broadband network for live sports programming.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 28 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- ABP Network achieves threefold growth in digital 24 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020