CSI cements dominance with Monte Carlo TV Festival win
Monte Carlo – CSI: Crime Scene Investigation has been awarded with the International Television Audience Award for a Drama TV Series at the 52nd Monte Carlo Television Festival, reaffirming its position as the most watched show in the world. This is the fifth time that CSI has received the award in seven years.
The International Audience Awards, jointly presented by the Monte Carlo Television Festival and Eurodata TV Worldwide, reward programmes that delivered the highest ratings worldwide in 2011 across five continents in three categories: Drama TV Series, Comedy TV Series and Telenovelas/Soap Operas.
CSI is about a team of forensic investigators trained to solve crimes by examining the evidence. The show was joined by its spinoff series CSI: Miami and CSI: NY as the only nominees in the Drama TV series category, marking the first time in the Award’s history that all three series competed in the same category.
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 58 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 53 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Keshet International completes sales for ‘Line In The Sand’ 42 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- Vizrt offers cloud solutions for Thailand storytellers through partnership with AIS Business and VMware 39 views | posted on June 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020