CSI cements dominance with Monte Carlo TV Festival win
Monte Carlo – CSI: Crime Scene Investigation has been awarded with the International Television Audience Award for a Drama TV Series at the 52nd Monte Carlo Television Festival, reaffirming its position as the most watched show in the world. This is the fifth time that CSI has received the award in seven years.
The International Audience Awards, jointly presented by the Monte Carlo Television Festival and Eurodata TV Worldwide, reward programmes that delivered the highest ratings worldwide in 2011 across five continents in three categories: Drama TV Series, Comedy TV Series and Telenovelas/Soap Operas.
CSI is about a team of forensic investigators trained to solve crimes by examining the evidence. The show was joined by its spinoff series CSI: Miami and CSI: NY as the only nominees in the Drama TV series category, marking the first time in the Award’s history that all three series competed in the same category.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020