Banijay International’s Honey, Pack the Bags! to debut in China
Paris/Copenhagen – Banijay International’s Honey, Pack the Bags!, a format created by Banijay Group Company Air Productions for France 2 and based on a concept by French TV personality Nagui, has been licensed to Shenzhen Satellite TV in China.
The initial 12 episodes of Honey, Pack the Bags! will be produced by Idea Asia Media in co-production with Shenzhen Satellite TV, with each 60-minute episode seeing three audience members battle in a series of crazy challenges and general knowledge questions to earn a holiday of a lifetime. The series, to be launch in China this month, will have the potential to extend to at least 24 episodes in weekly primetime.
Honey, Pack the Bags! was also recently sold to Novy TV in Ukraine, where the first season is currently airing and performing very well against strong competition in a primetime slot. The license is the latest in a run of sales to China for Banijay International, following deals for entertainment format Super Star Ding Dong and dating show Date My Car.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020