AomenTV produces short film series for CHINA ROUGE
Macau – AomenTV has produced The Voyeur: Beyond Black & White, a short online video series that depicts an artist’s dream-like journey inside the private world of CHINA ROUGE, a new entertainment nightspot in Macau. Each video makes up part of a larger story that combines artistic symbols along with handwritten narrative excerpts from the artist’s notebook.
The series, commissioned by the lounge’s parent company Galaxy Macau, captures concepts and alludes to themes from the classical literature of China, including Dream of The Red Chamber, Journey to the West, The Three Kingdoms and The Plum in the Golden Vase.
AomenTV’s executive producer Campbell McLean, who is also the creative director of the short film series, worked closely with the club’s executive manager Noel Furrer to create content that was in keeping with the CHINA ROUGE brand values.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 33 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020