Bruce Mann, CEO of XYZ Networks, and Nikki Warburton, Group Director, Product, Sales & Marketing, Austar, have announced their departures.
This news follows Foxtel’s AUD 1.9 million acquisition of Austar last month. Previously, Foxtel and Austar shared a 50:50 ownership of XYZ Entertainment. With the merger, Foxtel now owns 100 percent of XYZ.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,397 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020