Thailand – THAICOM Public Company Limited has recorded revenues of 1.95 billion Baht for the first quarter of the year, up by or 23% from the same period last year.
Revenues from the company’s conventional satellite operations, which accounts for nearly 80 percent of total sales, increased by 18 percent year-on-year. In particular, THAICOM’s IPSTAR revenues went up by 47% over the same period, driven by increased bandwidth utilization from long-term contracts signed in Australia, Malaysia, Japan and Myanmar last year, and new telco deals signed in Japan and Thailand in the first quarter of this year.
Suphajee Suthumpun, THAICOM’s Executive Chairman and CEO, commented: “It is a positive start to THAICOM’s 21st year of operations, and the beginning of a decade in which we will see a lot of growth for the company.”
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020