Thailand – THAICOM Public Company Limited has recorded revenues of 1.95 billion Baht for the first quarter of the year, up by or 23% from the same period last year.
Revenues from the company’s conventional satellite operations, which accounts for nearly 80 percent of total sales, increased by 18 percent year-on-year. In particular, THAICOM’s IPSTAR revenues went up by 47% over the same period, driven by increased bandwidth utilization from long-term contracts signed in Australia, Malaysia, Japan and Myanmar last year, and new telco deals signed in Japan and Thailand in the first quarter of this year.
Suphajee Suthumpun, THAICOM’s Executive Chairman and CEO, commented: “It is a positive start to THAICOM’s 21st year of operations, and the beginning of a decade in which we will see a lot of growth for the company.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020