Sundance Channel’s Breaking Bad to premiere on Singtel mio TV
Singapore – Breaking Bad will premiere exclusively on SingTel mio TV’s Sundance Channel (Channel 51) on 7 June at 10pm. Created by acclaimed writer, producer and director Vince Gilligan (The X-Files), the comic drama series, which has won numerous awards and has had countless nominations, stars veteran actor Bryan Cranston (Malcolm in the Middle) as Walter White, a mild-mannered teacher experiencing the worst mid-life crisis ever after discovering he is dying of lung cancer. The story centers on how he turned to a life of crime by producing and selling methamphetamine with the help of a former student to secure his family’s financial future before he dies. The series co-stars Aaron Paul (Big Love) as the street savvy former student.
Cranston is a three-time Emmy Award winner for Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series for his performance in Breaking Bad. Paul also received an Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for his performance in the series.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 68 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020