STAR India boosts movie offerings with Movies OK channel
Mumbai – STAR India is expanding its Hindi cinema-entertainment offering with Movies OK, the second OK branded channel from STAR that builds on Life OK’s strong foundation based on family-targeted programming. The new channel bolsters the group’s industry leadership in the genre gained through the re-launch of STAR Gold last year.
Movies OK aims to draw the family together at show-time by catering to the tastes of each member with a diverse range of titles comprising blockbusters, modern classics and contemporary cinema. The new channel will enhance STAR Gold’s offering and enjoy access to the largest movie catalogue available with STAR and through the movie library acquired from Viacom.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 32 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020