Singapore’s NBDCS, The Arts House to hold Media Summit, Media Mart and Rights Fair
Singapore – The National Book Development Council of Singapore (NBDCS) and The Arts House will be holding a Media Marts and Rights Fair on May 26-29 and Asian Children’s Media Summit on May 29, among other events, at the upcoming Asian Festival of Children’s Content 2012.
Targeted at content creation for children, the four-day festival aims to congregate content makers, international buyers, and readers looking for related materials with Asian content in a plethora of formats such as comics, books, e-books, graphic novels, videos, films, and educational games, among others.
The Media Mart and Rights Fair aims to be a meeting point and place for writers, illustrators, publishers, digital artists, producers, and designers to trade rights, sell products and services, and have their materials published, translated or repackaged and produced into comics, books, e-books, videos, films and educational games. It is also a place to link up distributors to promote quality Asian children’s content to the rest of the region and the world.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,466 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 72 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020