Sydney, Australia and Santa Monica, California – An online destination offering television fans a new way to connect with other fans and engage with their favorite television shows is now live via FANS.tv.
FANS has been quietly powering social television experiences from behind the scenes for major broadcast and studio partners including The CW Network and thebachelor.tv, the alumni and casting site for the hit relationship series “The Bachelor“, among others. With the launch of FANS.tv, TV fans will enjoy an ever-evolving suite of personalized communication and content discovery features through its innovative Social TV “Playlist” tool, which will allow them to engage with their favorite shows and to follow their favorite stars.
FANS.tv users can check-in, live-chat and unlock virtual rewards during any show on television – whether it’s a sporting event, a reality show, or a new primetime drama. The Playlist feature enables users to share with their friends what they are planning to watch, make recommendations, and invite others to join in.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 174 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020