Sydney, Australia and Santa Monica, California – An online destination offering television fans a new way to connect with other fans and engage with their favorite television shows is now live via FANS.tv.
FANS has been quietly powering social television experiences from behind the scenes for major broadcast and studio partners including The CW Network and thebachelor.tv, the alumni and casting site for the hit relationship series “The Bachelor“, among others. With the launch of FANS.tv, TV fans will enjoy an ever-evolving suite of personalized communication and content discovery features through its innovative Social TV “Playlist” tool, which will allow them to engage with their favorite shows and to follow their favorite stars.
FANS.tv users can check-in, live-chat and unlock virtual rewards during any show on television – whether it’s a sporting event, a reality show, or a new primetime drama. The Playlist feature enables users to share with their friends what they are planning to watch, make recommendations, and invite others to join in.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020