Metan Meter ranks top Western celebs trending in China
Los Angeles – Metan Development Group has unveiled the “Metan Meter”, a proprietary ranking system created as a guideline to measure the popularity of Western celebrities in China based on analysis of the country’s top social and digital networks.
Each month, the Metan Meter will publish a ranking board that lists the top male and female Western celebrities trending in China. This enables film or television companies in China to make better casting decisions when they seek western celebrities for collaboration in their film or show. Global brands can use the Metan Meter on celebrity choices as well when deciding on who they should engage to endorse their products for advertising campaigns.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 303 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 41 views | posted on April 13, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 40 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 35 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020