Metan Meter ranks top Western celebs trending in China
Los Angeles – Metan Development Group has unveiled the “Metan Meter”, a proprietary ranking system created as a guideline to measure the popularity of Western celebrities in China based on analysis of the country’s top social and digital networks.
Each month, the Metan Meter will publish a ranking board that lists the top male and female Western celebrities trending in China. This enables film or television companies in China to make better casting decisions when they seek western celebrities for collaboration in their film or show. Global brands can use the Metan Meter on celebrity choices as well when deciding on who they should engage to endorse their products for advertising campaigns.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 183 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 172 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 147 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 107 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021