Metan Meter ranks top Western celebs trending in China
Los Angeles – Metan Development Group has unveiled the “Metan Meter”, a proprietary ranking system created as a guideline to measure the popularity of Western celebrities in China based on analysis of the country’s top social and digital networks.
Each month, the Metan Meter will publish a ranking board that lists the top male and female Western celebrities trending in China. This enables film or television companies in China to make better casting decisions when they seek western celebrities for collaboration in their film or show. Global brands can use the Metan Meter on celebrity choices as well when deciding on who they should engage to endorse their products for advertising campaigns.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 45 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020