Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution campaign reaches Asia
Responding to Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution campaign, 800,000 people across the globe have signed the petition to ask for better food education and better health prospects. Food Revolution Day on May 19 is a chance for food lovers to come together to share ideas, knowledge and raise awareness about the world’s food issues.
All around the globe, people are working together to make a difference in the food we eat. Food Revolution Day is about a movement to connect with the community through events at schools, restaurants, local businesses, dinner parties and farmers’ markets.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 261 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 77 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021