HGI outlines its vision and chairs “Conquering the Digital Home Marketplace” panel during Broadband-IPTV Asia
Kuala Lumpur – At Broadband-IP&TV Asia, Pierre Lin, Telstra’s representative at the management committee of the Home Gateway Initiative, presented their vision for smart home architecture, driven by the requirements of broadband service providers.
Lin also chaired a panel discussion featuring Telekom Malaysia, Telkom Indonesia, Motorola Mobility and the University of Tokyo in which the industry’s hot topics were covered.
Some of them include the future digital home market landscape in Asia, opportunities for services, and the challenges for service providers. They also reflected on the role of the TV in the home alongside other devices.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 97 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 72 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 64 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 54 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020