HBO license Disruptor Beam to create Game of Thrones social game
HBO Global Licensing has licensed Boston-based gaming company Disruptor Beam to produce a new social game based on the Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning series Game of Thrones. The game, to be called Game of Thrones Ascent, will be released in Facebook.
Game of Thrones, based on George R.R. Martin’s fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire, is set in the mythical land of Westeros, where seven noble families fight for control amid political and sexual intrigue.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 78 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 55 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020