Channel NewsAsia launches improved iPad and iPhone app
Singapore – Channel NewsAsia has launched an improved iPad and iPhone app, which provides fresh features and personalization functions to more users to access Channel NewsAsia’s distinctive content in real time.
This all-new app, developed with Cyclone Digital, features an intuitive modular interface, new content and features including a real-time news ticker, full-screen photo galleries, location-based weather forecasts, polls, multiple personalisation options, and social media integration. Users can also interact with the newsroom directly by sharing user-generated content from within the app.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 72 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 63 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 63 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020