Celestial Pictures taps former SPT exec to lead distribution
Hong Kong – Celestial Pictures Limited (CPL) has appointed Annie Yim as director for distribution, wherein she will focus on managing and distributing CPL’s extensive portfolio of movies and TV series, including the Shaw Brothers Film Library and new Celestial Pictures content, across multiple media platforms in the Greater China region.
Yim will be reunited with and reporting to Ross Pollack, CPL’s CEO, and will work closely with Gigi Ko, Director, Distribution, who manages CPL’s distribution business outside Greater China region.
In a statement, Pollack said, “It’s great to have Annie on board with us. Her strong work ethic, media experience and in-depth knowledge of the China market will further extend the reach of the full range of Celestial Pictures’ content beyond existing distribution channels in the Greater China Region. With Greater China’s booming digital market, there are even more opportunities for Celestial‘s extensive content.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 63 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020