Anthony Bourdain to host new weekend programme at CNN
Anthony Bourdain will be hosting a new weekend programme on food and travel starting early 2013 on CNN. The show, shot on location, will examine cultures from around the world through their food, dining and travel rituals.
The series will be produced by Zero Point Zero Production, which has been working with Bourdain for over a decade, producing Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, The Layover, A Cooks Tour, and Decoding Ferran Adria. Bourdain will also offer commentary on other CNN programmes and platforms, domestically and internationally, providing insights into current events and debates around food, health and other cultural conversations.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020