New York – The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) has revealed the nominees for the 39th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards.
This year, ABC received the most number of nominations totaling 56, including two for “Outstanding Drama Series”. The network is closely followed by PBS which garnered 51 nominations, and SYNDICATED with 46. ABC’s General Hospital is the most nominated programme this year, with 23 nominations.
The Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards, held on June 23, recognises outstanding achievement in all fields of daytime television production and are presented to individuals and programmes broadcast from 2:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. during the 2011 calendar year.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020