New York/London – To celebrate the first-ever Sundance London film and music festival (April 26 to 29 at The O2), Sundance Channel in Europe and Asia will feature new programming, including the TV premieres of recently acquired titles from the 2012 Sundance Film Festival.
The titles acquired include: California Solo from US writer/director Marshall Lewy; Brazil’s Father’s Chair (A Cadeira do Pai) from director Luciano Moura; and Greece’s L, directed by Babis Makridis.
Airing on May 5 and 6, the network’s exclusive coverage of Sundance London will be created by young aspiring producers, thanks to a first-of-its-kind collaboration between Sundance Channel and Sundance Institute, and the young producers programme recently established by Shine Group and youth agency Livity.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020