Bangkok – InMobi, the independent mobile advertising network, has revealed the results of its media consumption research for Thailand. The ad network reported that for mobile web users in Thailand, mobile has surpassed TV and traditional online in terms of time spent.
Some of the key research findings revealed that on average mobile web users in Thailand consume 6.6 hours of media daily, 44 percent of Thailand’s mobile web users say the mobile device is their preferred method of going online, mobile device usage is an incremental media experience scattered throughout the day, and ease of use and privacy are the biggest drivers of mobile services usage.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020