MIPTV: Gaumont International concludes deals for Hannibal
Los Angeles – Gaumont International Television (GIT) has finalized a deal with the ProSiebenSat.1 Group. The broadcaster has acquired the exclusive Free-TV rights to the 13-episode series Hannibal for its German-speaking and Scandinavian TV stations.
The series will be available on the ProSiebenSat.1 stations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark from 2013.
Hannibal is a drama series produced for NBC, exploring the unique and riveting early relationship of Thomas Harris’s classic character renowned psychiatrist Dr. Hannibal Lector and his patient, a young FBI criminal profiler named Will Graham (Hugh Dancy), who is haunted by his ability to empathize with serial killers. Well-known showrunner Bryan Fuller is executive producing alongside Martha De Laurentiis.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 115 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 44 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 43 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020