FRANCE 24 has concluded a new distribution agreement in Asia, launching on HyppTV, a Telekom Malaysia IPTV offering.
FRANCE 24, French version, is now available “à-la-carte” for 20 Ringgits per month (6.50 euros) and will be available on channel 128.
During a press conference held this morning in Kuala Lumpur, Brice Bertrand, Asia-Pacific Distribution Director commented: “This agreement with Telekom Malaysia, the largest Internet provider in the country, is a crucial step for our development in Asia and we are sincerely delighted to be the first French channel to broadcast in Malaysia.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020