Berlin – Television channel Da Vinci Learning, one of the educational TV brands owned and operated by Da Vinci Media GmbH, has been launched in Asia through the Asia Broadcast Satellite (ABS) platform.
The channel, which features a mixture of entertainment and educational programmes for the whole family, commenced airing on April 15 in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines and Thailand.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020