Breaking@MIPTV: Venevision partners Chinese producer
Cannes – Venevision International and Zhejiang Huace Film & TV Company, one of the largest private producers and distributors of television series in China, have signed a deal to co-produce and distribute a telenovela that will be completed in the country in the year ahead.
“This alliance with Zhejiang Huace Film fortifies our presence in China, where Venevision International has made inroads for some years now, stretching our business ties in this important region that is Asia,” said Manuel Perez, Vice President & CFO of Venevision International.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020