Breaking@MIPTV: FremantleMedia Enterprises showcases fashion programming
Cannes – FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME) has acquired the global (except US, Canada and UK) television rights to brand new fashion reality titles Project Runway All Stars, Project Accessory and the all-new series of Project Runway. FME recently launched the new collection of fashion programming at MIPTV.
Project Runway All Stars (12 x 1 hour) is a spin-off of the hit series Project Runway. The show features 13 past Runway designers as they face weekly challenges and compete for a collection of lucrative prizes. Supermodel Angela Lindvall will host and judge alongside the world-famous fashion designers Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman, and Marie Claire’s Editor-in-Chief Joanna Coles will act as mentor to the veteran designers. Project Runway All Stars is produced by The Weinstein Company and Bunim/Murray productions for Lifetime (USA).
Another addition to the FME catalogue is Project Accessory. The series features 12 designers as they compete and showcase their unique vision for accessories. With the help of their mentor, lifestyle expert Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti, the designers must dazzle the host, actress and model Molly Sims, and judges, designer Kenneth Cole and InStyle’s Editor Ariel Foxman, with their one-of-a-kind accessories.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 49 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020