Breaking@MIPTV: FINAS initiates ‘Film in Malaysia’ cash rebate scheme
Cannes – The National Film Development Corporation (FINAS) has announced the introduction of Film in Malaysia Production Incentive.
Local as well as foreign film and content productions, including feature films, animation, documentaries, television productions and commercials, will be eligible for a 30 percent cash rebate on audited in-country spend as long as they choose Malaysia as a location for production and post-production.
To be eligible for the rebate, productions need to meet a minimum spend criteria of RM2.5 million applicable to Malaysian productions and RM5 million in-country spend applicable to foreign productions.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020