AFC introduces Sara La Fountain for the new Celebrity Chef Series
Celebrity chef Sara La Fountain will be hosting a series of cooking demonstrations and exclusive dining-related experiences in Singapore from 30 May to 1 June, as part of the tour titled A Taste of Finland with Sara La Fountain for the fourth edition of the Celebrity Chef Series, jointly presented by American Express and the Asian Food Channel (AFC).
Following the success of its previous installments hosted by renowned chefs Chuck Hughes, Adrian Richardson and Mark McEwan, the Celebrity Chef Series returns once again, this time showcasing Chef La Fountain, the cooking sensation and popular media personality who hosts her own cooking show, Avec Sara.
For this edition of the Celebrity Chef Series, cooking demonstrations will be held at the AFC Studio in Orchard Central, while dinners will be hosted at Gattopardo Italian Restaurant & Pizza Bar at Hotel Fort Canning.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020