Youtube has reached an agreement with Indian broadcasters Sony Entertainment Television (SET), Colors, ImagineTV, Star India, and VikatanTV, to bring their content onto the video streaming website.
In total, more than 19,000 full episodes of 300 programmes in six different languages – Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati, and Punjabi – will be offered to Youtube’s Indian viewers. A constantly updated page at youtube.com/shows allows viewers to keep in touch with the latest shows. Content has been organised according to genre.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 325 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 54 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 47 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 40 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020