Youtube has reached an agreement with Indian broadcasters Sony Entertainment Television (SET), Colors, ImagineTV, Star India, and VikatanTV, to bring their content onto the video streaming website.
In total, more than 19,000 full episodes of 300 programmes in six different languages – Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati, and Punjabi – will be offered to Youtube’s Indian viewers. A constantly updated page at youtube.com/shows allows viewers to keep in touch with the latest shows. Content has been organised according to genre.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 31 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 30 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020