MIPTV: Novavision and Venevision sign distribution deal
Paris – Novavision has signed a distribution agreement with Venevision covering Latin American territories, Spanish-language channels in the US and part of Africa.
Beginning at next month’s MIPTV, Venevision will handle distribution of the entire Novavision catalogue for US Spanish-language channels, as well as English- and Portuguese-language channels in Africa (excluding South Africa). In Latin America, the company will distribute the Novavision shows Hilarious Home Video, Bubble Comedy Show and the clips of Extreme Sport Bloopers.
Novavision offers more than 600 shows comprising candid camera clips, bloopers, video gags, comic sketches and extreme sports. Its flagship show Pop Corn TV, has so far been sold to 240 broadcasters worldwide, and has been coproduced as a local version in Brazil.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020