Singapore – A cross-platform 360-degree approach is increasingly the key to effective marketing for today’s companies.
On the first day of the Asia Pacific ICT Summit (APICTS) 2012, Nic Hall, Head of Practice Areas, TNS Singapore, shared such insights on the best digital strategies to engage consumers during the session, “Everyone’s Human: The Truth About Online Consumers”.
Hall said that utilizing both traditional and new media platforms creates synergy, allowing companies to ensure their digital presence is known. He added that as such, TV remains an important tool for entities to reach out to people in the digital age because the medium can be tapped to promote websites, social media accounts and mobile apps directly. More personalised engagement can then occur online.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020