FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME) has announced a major first look deal with Pukeko Pictures, the affiliate television company of Richard Taylor’s Weta Workshop. The partnership will see the two companies working together on new scripted television series.
This upcoming project will benefit from the expertise from within the New Zealand entertainment sector, in particular the Weta Workshop facilities and the world-renowned talents of the Wellington film and television production industry.
This deal further expands FME’s global content initiative, which has recently included Wedding Band, from Tollin Productions for TBS in the US, and Hit & Miss from Abbott Vision for Sky Atlantic in the UK.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020