Los Angeles / Paris – The second edition of Discop Istanbul concluded last week, reporting a 25 per cent overall increase in attendance over last year’s inaugural edition.
A total of 337 companies from 51 countries comprising 628 delegates attended the market, including 128 international exhibiting companies selling television content rights and merchandising licenses. This figure represents an increase of 33 new exhibiting companies compared with last year’s attendance.
The success of the event demonstrates the rebound of the television content business across Central Asia and the Middle East, and highlights the increased strategic importance of the region for global television content-driven industries.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 11k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020