Los Angeles / Paris – The second edition of Discop Istanbul concluded last week, reporting a 25 per cent overall increase in attendance over last year’s inaugural edition.
A total of 337 companies from 51 countries comprising 628 delegates attended the market, including 128 international exhibiting companies selling television content rights and merchandising licenses. This figure represents an increase of 33 new exhibiting companies compared with last year’s attendance.
The success of the event demonstrates the rebound of the television content business across Central Asia and the Middle East, and highlights the increased strategic importance of the region for global television content-driven industries.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020