Hong Kong – Asia Satellite Telecommunications Holdings Limited (AsiaSat) recently announced its annual results for the year ended 31 December 2011.
The company reported a turnover of HK$1,718,251,000, up 18 per cent from 2010, and an increase of 19 per cent in earnings per share at HK$2.11. According to the announcement, these results were mainly driven by continued growth in core transponder-leasing business and the company’s subsidiary SpeedCast, among other factors.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020