New York – More than five million viewers tuned in to all or part of Univision Network’s US premiere of El Talismán on January 30, positioning the network as the number two broadcast network among adults 18 to 34. According to The Nielsen Company, the premiere delivered an average audience of 3.8 million total viewers. In addition, the premiere generated strong social media engagement with more than 40 million impressions on Twitter, according to Radian6. Compared to the premiere of Eva Luna, the last Venevision novela production in collaboration with Univision Studios, El Talismán delivered 14 per cent more total viewers. Full episodes of the series are available online and on mobile via the Univision Video App a day after they air. Univision On Demand also features full episodes a day after they air. A Venevision production in collaboration with Univision Studios, the telenovela tells the story of three families – Los Aceves, Los Negrete and Los Najera – fighting to claim stake in a California ranch named El Talismán.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020