The Super Sunday MIPTV 2012 programme of conferences is focusing on connected devices and connected audiences. Speakers from leading international digital companies will share their knowledge and perspectives on the global digital ecosystem.
Anthony Bay, Vice President, Amazon.com, will give insight of Amazon’s digital media strategies; Peter Vesterbacka, Chief Marketing Officer, Rovio, will share the marketing and brand strategies of the company responsible for Angry Birds; and Jean-Briac Perrette, Chief Digital Officer, Discovery Communications, discusses his strategy in creating value for Discovery’s audience.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 51 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020