The Super Sunday MIPTV 2012 programme of conferences is focusing on connected devices and connected audiences. Speakers from leading international digital companies will share their knowledge and perspectives on the global digital ecosystem.
Anthony Bay, Vice President, Amazon.com, will give insight of Amazon’s digital media strategies; Peter Vesterbacka, Chief Marketing Officer, Rovio, will share the marketing and brand strategies of the company responsible for Angry Birds; and Jean-Briac Perrette, Chief Digital Officer, Discovery Communications, discusses his strategy in creating value for Discovery’s audience.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 73 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020